Your Favorite Radio DJ's

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[edit]
Last edited by CypherOne on Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CypherOne wrote:none, radio is the work of satan.
except when were trying to use it to get some exposure for a charidee CD obviously ...

slainte :wink: rob

:dog: oops. Must remember to read page one of a thread before responding.

Sorry, I'll get me coat.

damn server cocking up my posts, I meant to say -

Radio is really great and I have too many favourites to list but if needed I'll start jotting down names...

slainte :hihi: rob

Well I've posted CD's (with accompaning letters) to Craig Charles, Stuart Maconie and Later Junction. Also E-mailed Jonathon Ross (radio 2), One Music (a collective for unsigned artists) , adam walton (Wales radio), The Blue Room (radio 1) and a couple of BBC London broadcasters who I've forgotten the name of...

I'll send mails off to all the other ones mentioned in this thread tonight...

THough I'm disoppointed with the lack of american and european DJ's? At the moment the BBC seem to be dominating my outbox! Surely there must be good DJ's in other countries around the world..;)

Ben

Well I got a reply from Radio 1...
Though was told that we are in competition with a project the Emma B is doing. So they wished us the best and said they couldn't support us. Damn Radio DJ's :(... still gonna sent Lamacq a copy of our CD in the hope to create rifts in Broadcasting house..:hihi:

Ben

peel wouldve given us an airing ...

slainte :( rob

besides which ...

HOW THE f**k can there be competition between charity projects ?!?

thats utter BOLLOCKS !!!

slainte :x rob

pHz wrote:besides which ...

HOW THE f**k can there be competition between charity projects ?!?

thats utter BOLLOCKS !!!

slainte :x rob
yeah.. exactly..

well at least they replied.. they're the only one to reply so far. :?

Ben

Be sure to contact Canadian CBC Radio's Brave New Waves show. They play all sorts of strange twisted quality electronica(idm, breakcore, ambient, whatever) every weeknight.

Me :D

I know, I'm a cheeky bastard.

ATA
http://www.kugs.org/winter05programguide.pdf
(I'm Fridays 8-10 PM)

Well, I gotta say Paul Richmond of CKRG. It was great that he interviewed me and all - but he actually came HERE afterwards to thank all that tuned in to hear my Pocket Protector Pop Past for an hour!

I don't think I've EVER seen a DJ do that? :?

Or maybe it was because I drank all his scotch, and he's not letting me get away with not refilling his liquor cabinet by tracking me down here? :dog:

Naw, he's pretty cool. And dare I say almost the same eagerness as a young John Peel - he's fascinated with ALL types of new music. So I think he could pose a threat to 'playlist pandantrists' in the future locally and/or nationally. 8)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”