William shatner remix - anyone else find this hilarious?!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

butter wrote:I downloaded all that yesterday. I'm gonna destroy Shatner!
Ha! Klingons tried. Romulans tried. Endorians tried. Rosanne Barr tried... but we're getting a bit afield there.

JohnVulich wrote:
meeks wrote:Actually a surprisingly good album. Ben Folds put it together for him and did a great job. It's called Has Been and he really takes it with good humer and a grain if salt.
He lives next door to a couple that I know and from what I gather he's not necessarily that congenial in "real life".
Is anybody in this city? I bloody fight the 405 with 3 million other people for an hour...I don't great my neighbor with a big fat smile...no, I give the finger and rush inside to my KVR world...hhhmmmmmm; yes :hihi:

Plus all old people are cranky...its a God given right!

PS = I work near Venice and Motor, next to Sony Pics, you close by? I think thats Culver but where is studio city or is it the same?
The armchair is more than the sum of the bastards

meeks wrote:Plus all old people are cranky...its a God given right!
LOL!
meeks wrote:PS = I work near Venice and Motor, next to Sony Pics, you close by? I think thats Culver but where is studio city or is it the same?
Studio City is in the south part of the Valley between Universal City (Universal Studios) and Sherman Oaks.

I've been there!...but its a bit away. Oh well, thought we could catch a starbucks.

My wife wrote for a TV show called Sherman Oaks (but thats when I was crusing up and down the Mississippi until she brought me out here)...I thank her for it everyday. :hihi:
The armchair is more than the sum of the bastards

Meffy wrote:
butter wrote:I downloaded all that yesterday. I'm gonna destroy Shatner!
Ha! Klingons tried. Romulans tried. Endorians tried. Rosanne Barr tried... but we're getting a bit afield there.
And I tried!... http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=497660&T=1671

This man has boldly gone where no man has gone bald before and all you people can do is make fun of him...
COME ON! :x

Space cadet Barf signing off

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”