BONES walks the walk

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

said it before and I'll say it again
I have more respect for someone who can finish an actual song in a 'crap' host like Orion
than someone who owns hosts w,x,y,and z but only manages to make 'experimental' doodles with them.

props to bones
you arrogant egotistical bastard you :hihi:

long may you slap the word 'killer' on your synths
it keeps the twinkies away

Hey, I've done plenty of crap songs in a 'actual' host like Orion I'll have you know!....

Wait, something went wrong there? :dog:

Bones WAS a gear slut I can assure you all. How do I know...? Because I bought all his crap off Ebay where it sits in my studio unused now. :help:

Any guy that can wear shades like that and make them look good.... Prime props to the main man and his slammin' styles. :hihi:

Bones is one of those people that we(most of us) really need, he has differnt opinion and isnt affraid to to say anything to anyone.In fact I wish more of us could be like him in that way :o
Simple and repetive are my middle names

elv wrote:Bones is one of those people that we(most of us) really need, he has differnt opinion and isnt affraid to to say anything to anyone.In fact I wish more of us could be like him in that way :o
Actually..if it wern't for his very blunt opinion of M42, ( way back when) we would not have all the additions it has on the new version. We have more mod stuff and it's smaller for Orion and FL users. All devs should go thru the BONES process to weed out the bones in thier products.

TC

To Elv - Stick it up your ass you money shitting whore!

:lol: - Sorry Elv, couldn't resist!
But be careful what you wish for! :scared:

Your impression of Bones is just scary Steven :lol:
Simple and repetive are my middle names

vurt wrote:
Topic: BONES walks the walk
im not sure its right pickin on people if they have elephantitus of the scrotum :?
I didn't think it was his scrotum that was big and fat. :? At least, that's not what the t-shirt says.

-s
A suffusion of yellow...

elv wrote:Bones is one of those people that we(most of us) really need, he has differnt opinion and isnt affraid to to say anything to anyone.In fact I wish more of us could be like him in that way :o

he kalled me skum :love: with a k :love:

I'd like to see 9 rounds of Bones v xoxos!!

Great entertainment. :hihi:
There are 2 rules to being a success in life: 1. Never give out all the information.

2windy wrote:I'd like to see 9 rounds of Bones v xoxos!!

Great entertainment. :hihi:
If whyterabbyt did the commentary, I think we might get some satellite TV interest

opiadream wrote:said it before and I'll say it again
I have more respect for someone who can finish an actual song in a 'crap' host like Orion
than someone who owns hosts w,x,y,and z but only manages to make 'experimental' doodles with them.
then we should get bonus points in the contests..

The best is Krim and Xoxos... Xoxos would be off on some mad rant and Krim comes in with the wildest wack names... 'Twat flaps - Nut Neck - Chutney Ferret'. :lol:

Krim's a little more 'colorful' when it comes to blows with Xoxos. ;)

ianweb123 wrote:Before I die I want to walk up to him in a nightclub and say...
" What are you doing in a joint like this, Bones?" :party: :lol:
See you at SlimeLight on Saturday May 7th. We are trying to get a gig but there's something else on that night and the promoters are scared. Even if we're not playing, we have already booked flights and accomodation so we'll be going to the club anyhow. As I have no idea what you look like you will be able to get close without danger.
3*s wrote:What's wrong with comparing synths?
Right, like I've never compared synths. I think dw was talking about the absurdity of threads such as those currently waging over MiniMonsta vs MMV - who f**king cares!?! healthy debate is great but this kind of subjective bullshit is mindnumbing.
elv wrote:Your impression of Bones is just scary Steven Laughing
Well it might be if he could spell arse.
2windy wrote:I'd like to see 9 rounds of Bones v xoxos!!
Except that I tend to agree with his basic philosophy but less with his methods.

Thanks dw and the rest of you. I should be telling you all to go and stick your heads up a dead bear's arse but, in truth, I am humbled. Do you think the next one should be PITYkiller or PIOUSkILLER? I was going to call the one on the CD OVAkILLER but I chickened out and called it OVERkILLER.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot. The new one was mastered in ORION too so stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

PANTkiller
PIGkiller
POPEkiller
PRAYERkiller

???

slainte :wink: rob

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”