ManyStation Product Delivery Monday

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys

We are getting ready here for the big day tomorrow. (Monday)

Just want to drop a note here on our Forum to say that we will start sending out Reg codes and your Download links starting on Monday morning (Mountain time).

This means at approximately 9am Mountain time, I will start to send the links.

The process could take a while to get all of them sent so be patient for the day.

If you do not have your links by Monday evening, (Mountain time) then drop us a mail.

Also ... The SERVER

Please guys .... The product is broken up into a few files for easy download. Please ...I hope all of you don't try to get all the files at once.

Take it easy on the server and only Download one file at a time if you can.

Otherwise ...you guys may slow the system down for everyone. If you do not need to Download on Monday ... then wait a day and I bet speed will go back up.

Also read the "MANYSTATION READ THIS FIRST " PDF that is included before you install anything. ManyStation requires that you pay attention to this to be sure the setup goes smooth. Take note of these instructions .. WusikStation users must get the data in the same folder as wusik data for all to work....

ALSO
Do not open the VSTi untill you have all the Data Files installed. The VSTi files are a seperate installer from the data so you must get the big data download installed first.

The Links to Purchase at the reduced price get changed by or before 8am UK time on Monday.

So if you have not got in on this yet for the special price ... you have till then to do so.
Info in the other Manystation threads here.

A Big Thanks to all of you who put your trust in Manytone and Pre baught the product during this brief intro special. I am sure you will all be Delighted!

Most of all .. Don't worry or panic if you have trouble. We will get you all sorted in due time.
Paul Brown

bump

(not my normal thing to do but)

I am bumping this to make sure you guys that are expecting the product on Monday get this info .

Thanks
Paul

It's Monday :D :love:

--HansM

almost tuesday here! 'mountain tuesday' somehow doesn't quite have the same ring. living in japan puts me in a different timeframe, useful for contest submissions and all, but this is hard. :x

regards

It's VERY Monday here... :oops: :hyper:
Chugga says "Turn it up!!!"
For extra epointz - quote "ChuggaChugga" :D

All of a sudden my Gmail doesn't load and Manytone's server seems to be turned into rubble :x

Waiting, waiting, waiting... :hihi:

knockman wrote:almost tuesday here! 'mountain tuesday'
Mountain time = Canadian mountain time.

The web server is having a bad day at the office so it is proving difficult to upload the purchase links (and you may be noticing the "dips" in service). Be assured that as soon as everything is working Paul will post here.

Simon

Simon_Cann wrote:
knockman wrote:almost tuesday here! 'mountain tuesday'
Mountain time = Canadian mountain time.

The web server is having a bad day at the office so it is proving difficult to upload the purchase links (and you may be noticing the "dips" in service). Be assured that as soon as everything is working Paul will post here.

Simon
i figured it had nothing to do with mount fuji :)
hey no worries - i'm just enjoying the excitement.
i may even hold off downloading til wednesday local time - taking my family to an onsen (hotspring) for a couple of days :)

regards

Everything was ready to go, when the server went down. :( Having some dificulties with the tech support. Paul should post here soon on what happened...

Best Regards, WilliamK

Hi Guys
We are here trying to figure out the problem.
As William said ...everything was fine and ready and then the Manytone website disapeared.

I am trying to sort this out with the host now.

We need the site up to deliver the product. I have no idea what has happened yet.
Don't panic though, we will get it sorted ASAP.
It is 9:37 AM here, I will post here once i get more info.

Thanks and sorry about the delay
Paul

I can imagine how you feel now, Paul, with a couple of 100's of pre-subscribers waiting for you... Just don't get nervous :), take your time to sort it out, otherwise we'll have the next server crash when everyone starts downloading :)

--HansM

Hi Hans
Thanks .. I wish a couple hundred of guys were waiting :-). There is quite a few of you but not that many :-)
I think we have the server problem fixed and I am about to start sending you guys your codes.

Not too bad either...we are only one hour delayed :-)

Okay... easy on the download links guys ... don't crash the old girl now!
heh ... Here we Go!!
Paul

cool paul,glad its sorted now.
8)

lets get the party started :D

:D :hyper:

Typical - I have to leave in 45 minutes and will most likely be offline until Friday :( I was looking forward to a couple of evenings to play too (I'll be stuck in a boring hotel with bugger all else to do).

Still, more bandwidth for them that can use it I suppose :wink:

Regards,

Derek.
Less than 1000 posts and writer's block has set in :-(

Return to “Manytone Music”