Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

toonertik wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:30 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:50 pm
toonertik wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:29 pm I just added the 168 hp top rail today.. simple crude bit of woodwork...

but it works

Rig.jpg
and the studio... hmmm ... the room would be better word.
studio.jpg
:party:
and to think, it all started with a neutron, a year or two ago :hihi:
yes... but had it not been for the mighty effing financial hit I took in 2007/8 it would be even bigger by now.
I had to wait for retirement to get started. :shrug:
size isnt everything ;)

vurt wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:52 am
toonertik wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:30 pm it would be even bigger by now.
I had to wait for retirement to get started. :shrug:
size isnt everything ;)
She said, lying between clenched teeth
:P

Which is nice, but we need more gear pics to look at.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:47 pm Which is nice, but we need more gear pics to look at.
weve showed ours...

pekbro wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:02 am
What are you doing with the 1U stuff there, is that the pulp logic stuff? Cant really see it in the
photo. You need to take bigger photos :D It all looks great though, what I can identify anyway :ud:
They're not 1u modules, they're 3u on their sides 8hp hight.
From top left
1: Makoindustries inver_Mix. Pico Logic..(2 x logic and/or clk_div) pico trig->gate (very useful with probability of length).
2: 2hp trim (2x passive atn).. Pico ALogic (smu, dif, max & min) Pico CV Mix (3 chnls also does audio).
3: 2hp trim.. Pico seqSwithch.. Pico Scale (active atenverter with volts offset )
4: 2hp LFO and doepfer A-132-4 quad VCA .

very useful utility modules.. :D

vurt wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:48 pm
revvy wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:47 pm Which is nice, but we need more gear pics to look at.
weve showed ours...
That you have sir, enjoyed it too. My studio's not really worth sharing, I like looking at others' :)
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:51 pm
weve showed ours...
That you have sir, enjoyed it too. My studio's not really worth sharing, I like looking at others' :)
Bloody perv... :P

weve showed ours...
well, im looking at pulling the trigger on a few bits, next week or so, need something to block the cat from that shelf...

ill add new pics then. :tu:

toonertik wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:53 pm
weve showed ours...
Bloody perv... :P
My goodness!

toonertik wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:50 pm
pekbro wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:02 am
What are you doing with the 1U stuff there, is that the pulp logic stuff? Cant really see it in the
photo. You need to take bigger photos :D It all looks great though, what I can identify anyway :ud:
They're not 1u modules, they're 3u on their sides 8hp hight.
From top left
1: Makoindustries inver_Mix. Pico Logic..(2 x logic and/or clk_div) pico trig->gate (very useful with probability of length).
2: 2hp trim (2x passive atn).. Pico ALogic (smu, dif, max & min) Pico CV Mix (3 chnls also does audio).
3: 2hp trim.. Pico seqSwithch.. Pico Scale (active atenverter with volts offset )
4: 2hp LFO and doepfer A-132-4 quad VCA .

very useful utility modules.. :D
Neat, that had occurred to me it might be modules on their side as well. Pretty cool :tu:
I’ll keep that in mind for my next case. I think I’m gonna mount everything on the wall and backlight it maybe.

milkman.jpg
Welp, here goes. I've been building on this since 2003, when I got my first MIDI controller. Ive since retired a radium 49, emu 1212m, and lots of old 32bit VSTs, lol, and brought myself up to latest versions of cubase, komplete, etc. Im madly in love with the MK3 and the Advance49, and I also love my microKORG XL. Focusrite 8i6 gen3 interface, which cut down on some of the ground loop/other electrical noise the gen1 stuff had. This is my mental health space. =P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

just for you, dont tell anyone else...
Screenshot_20200616-195433_WhatsApp.jpg
so much fresh rack space :wheee:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Looks tip top mate.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:11 pm Looks tip top mate.
:hihi: :party:

This is me done for now.

The Boog is likely going, but other than that I think I'm set. Just had a bit re-arrange and need to wire it all up again.

Dusting mitt for scale.....

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”