More coma music from SIGHUP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:fuzzy nosed big face :P

nice track tho(which reminds me...been workin on something in vaz now i have my pc all sorted and running ;) )
Finally, someone called me a name (though to Sickle's credit, he was the first insult).

Glad you liked, and I look forward to the Vaz output. :)

shamann wrote:
vurt wrote:fuzzy nosed big face :P

nice track tho(which reminds me...been workin on something in vaz now i have my pc all sorted and running ;) )
Finally, someone called me a name (though to Sickle's credit, he was the first insult).
hmm..I'd check that post from me again if I were you..

:D

he did call you a dickhole?is that the urethra then don?
pretty specific insult :o

Missed this around the first time completely; grabbing both right now and will listen to both in a row 8)

vurt wrote:he did call you a dickhole?is that the urethra then don?
hehe..it's an inside thing..ur not l33t enuf 2 kn0 it..

Sicklecell666 wrote:hmm..I'd check that post from me again if I were you..
WOT?!?

:lol:

Sicklecell666 wrote:

if it involves knowin about each others cocks i dont wanna be l33t :o

Mystahr wrote:Missed this around the first time completely; grabbing both right now and will listen to both in a row 8)
Yes, I believe the first was posted during your exile. Let me know what you think.

vurt wrote:if it involves knowin about each others cocks i dont wanna be l33t :o
erm :scared:

vurt wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:

if it involves knowin about each others cocks i dont wanna be l33t :o
whoa man, it ain't that l33t!!

:shock:

Gorgeous track! I think of it as a kind of gentler version of Ligeti's choral works used in 2001. It has a very sci-fi alien world feel that I like very, very much.
shamann wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:emdot's still way better than you, though..
Aye, aye.
I said it before and I'll say it again, "Now, now, you two play nicely!"
:hihi:

emdot_ambient wrote: I said it before and I'll say it again, "Now, now, you two play nicely!"

seems these two have been more tha playin nicely accordin to don :o

i quite like this one ...
amourphous , and mystifying ...

emdot_ambient wrote:Gorgeous track! I think of it as a kind of gentler version of Ligeti's choral works used in 2001. It has a very sci-fi alien world feel that I like very, very much.
Thanks emdot. There is something in the monochrome stylings that works in similar ways to the Ligeti stuff. Though my exposure to Ligeti is fairly limited. The first time I saw 2001 as a kid, I had no idea that the choral sounds were music distinct from the action of the movie, just assumed it was made to be the voices of the monolith.
emdot_ambient wrote:I said it before and I'll say it again, "Now, now, you two play nicely!"
I'll behave, sir. But he started it. :hihi:

normal wrote:i quite like this one ...
amorphous , and mystifying ...
Thanks, norm. An end I'm happy to have reached.

This one actually has a special meaning to me, as I finished it shortly after my grandmother died following several years in a semi-vegetative state from the afflictions of dementia. Not trying to elicit sympathy, as from my perspective, I find a certain joy in her new freedom, but I just wanted to put it into writing.

Mystifying is a good word to sum it up.

Cheers,
Steve

Return to “Music Cafe”