Get the second sample set at half-price

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[edit] Offer valid until May 9th!

Les Productions Zvon are moving this weekend and we need a bit more cash flow than usual. For this reason we are having a very special Half-Price offer. This offer will run at least until May 2, 2005 but not later than May 6, 2005.

Buy any of our products and you will get any other product at half-price (including the bundles). Just buy your first product with the appropriate Buy Now button on our website and specify in the message accompanying your payment the sample set or bundle you want to get at half-price. I will then email you the link to download your first product and the instructions on how to pay half-price for your second purchase.

Visit our Products page here:
http://www.lesproductionszvon.com/products.htm

Thank you!
Last edited by zvon on Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Of course, as usual, the 38 acidized loops is still included with every purchase.

Note that you can also buy more than 1 product at regular price and get more than 1 product at half-price.

zvon wrote:Buy any of our products and you will get any other product at half-price (including the bundles).

<snipped>

For instance, you could buy the electronic drums/percussions kits at $4.99 USD and get the Giga 3 bundle for $25.00 instead of $49.99 USD.

Visit our Products page here:
http://www.lesproductionszvon.com/products.htm/
This is a great offer! I bought the electronic drums for $4.99 and got the Julie's bundle for half price.

A really fast turnaround on getting the files too.

Nice work, Zvon :)

--
Baxter

Thanks!

As this offer is very popular, it is extended until May 9th (included).

So buy one sample set and get one at half-price!
Buy two sample sets and get two at half-price!

I had a quick try of the DR008 drum kits and the Prepared Rhodes.

I must say I like 'em both, very useful stuff.

Also, the DR008 Prepared Rhodes kit uses the DR008 Ultra Sampler, so I guess Les Productions Zvon took the effort to do this right.

Thanks, we always try to do our best.

Only 3 days left, so better hurry up if you do not want to miss it!

[EDIT, May 10th] - The sale has ended, thanks everyone!

Today is the last day!!!

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”