Electribe type delay/grain effect?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know, I know...

This has prolly been talked about to death but Im looking for something like the delay/motion FX on the Korg Electribe boxes.

Something thats locked to host tempo with a feedback parameter and one for switching between say 1/4, 1/8, 1/16. 1/32 ,1/64 ,1/128 and 1/256th delay steps...

I love Fruity but this is the only thing I miss from my old ER-1. I was even thinking of looking on eBay for an ES-1 I like the effect so much :)

Thanks everyone,
Dave

Except the sequencer, the only special thing is that the depth and feedback are controlled by one knob....

Try Metal Mickey and Mashup...

*Woah*

Thanks for the info kodama!!!

Im halfway through the presets for Metal Mickey and this is exactly the sound I was after!!!

Thanks a million for taking the time to reply - what a weird and wonderful plug Mickey is !!!

Cheers,
Dave

No problem! :D

mckenic wrote:Im halfway through the presets for Metal Mickey and this is exactly the sound I was after!!!
Metal Mickey was the inspiration for Roboticize, just for the record. ;)

Thanks Jack - Checking now :wink:

mckenic wrote:*Woah*

Thanks for the info kodama!!!

Im halfway through the presets for Metal Mickey and this is exactly the sound I was after!!!

Thanks a million for taking the time to reply - what a weird and wonderful plug Mickey is !!!

Cheers,
Dave

hehe theres a special vurtstock version of metalmickey :o :hihi: its only funny because its true :o

:?:

Return to “Effects”