Live show with EnergyXT: mkeys not working

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WTF? Not working. :help:

Is there another vst that does the same thing?

I am also looking for a plug that will split a midi in into two or more by setting crossover notes.

Thanks! :) :help:
Last edited by pannewb on Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

:dog:
this happens every time i get too excited about a post.

I will try to slow down and explain myself.

I have to perform a live show tomorrow with EnergyXT. It would be VERY nice to not have to drag my keyboard with me. So, I tried mkeys and cannot get any midi response from it.

Naturally this is not good, so, in my query, I posted the message you see above this one.

And sounded completely newb. :oops:

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody had an alternative or a config workaround or advice for me.

Another vst that would be nice would be a plugin that delays note onset until the end of the bar you are currently in, and delays the note off until the end of the bar you release it in. This would definitely help with making sure the midi and audio triggering happens at the right time.

But maybe EXT already can do this. :oops:

In which case please tell me. :oops: :oops:

Thank you for understanding (or not) my query.

peace

You'd probably get a better response posting this question in the EnergyXT support forum (here on KvR).

agreed.

oops
wrong reply box
dialup

thanks

make sure that when you want to use mkey you enable CAPS LOCK on your machine ... this tells mkey that keypresses are for it and not any other apps running ...

(apologies if this is too basic but its an easy thing to overlook if your in a rush)

slainte :ud: rob

mkey doesn't seem to work in eXT, but Midi key hook does.

Return to “Instruments”