New NI products to be unveiled @ Summer NAMM .....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NAMM SUMMER SESSION 2005
New NI products to be unveiled from July 22 - 24

The temperature is set to rise during the NAMM Summer Session, the professional music equipment trade show, which opens its doors on July 22nd in Indianapolis. Native Instruments will be unveiling several exciting new products! Additionally, NI will also be presenting the complete range of products, focusing on REAKTOR 5, KONTAKT 2, the brand-new sample library KONTAKT Experience and the GUITAR LINE products. Forward-thinking users and dealers can meet the team at the Native Instruments booth 926 in the Indiana Convention Center or check our website for breaking news on July 22!
>>>> http://www.native-instruments.net/index ... a552ec73df

What they going to be then :P :?:
The world was not given to you by your parents it is on loan from your children, respect !!!

Erm, lets have a stab at FM7 v2, a multi-FX package, and, erm lets say a feckin huge drum rompler/sequencer thingy.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

why the f**k did NAMM move from Nashville to Indianapolis?
:cry:

damn I was hoping for a virtual bicycle.

HI

I don't think we will see the NI host/sequencer this year .... maybe next?

Flipper.

CypherOne wrote:damn I was hoping for a virtual bicycle.
Aparently there is a vitual Monocycle - it's called One Wheel Only :lol:

... looking at the scripts of Kontakt Experience and someone aroung here having mentioned something about an update of Intakt, I'd guess this would be it...

I'm wondering whether they're going to do something involving hardware again, like the controllers for the B4 or the Guitar Rig. Other than that, I'd agree that an update for stuff like the FM7, the Pro53 or some new rompler like Elektrik Piano is a good bet.
"...Everything we see or seem is but a dream, within a dream."
MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/MarcJX8P
Virb: http://www.virb.com/marcjx8p

I think it's about time NI made an eq, reverb or something similar. Then again it would be alot more fun if they made a powerful granular synth.

/Majken

Maybe a new Kustomer Service department??? :D

here's my guess: maybe they will take some of the live-performance tools found in Reaktor and package them into a tight little loop djing environment similar to Live but different.

says it will be software based...

Mr. Tunes wrote:here's my guess: maybe they will take some of the live-performance tools found in Reaktor and package them into a tight little loop djing environment similar to Live but different.
They already have Traktor, making another DJ-type thing would be redundant.

Kompakt + Intakt need updates, so does Pro-53/fm7.

i second the guy with 14 thousand posts

zircon wrote: They already have Traktor, making another DJ-type thing would be redundant.
no! this will complement Traktor, it's too deck based.

Return to “Instruments”