MConvolutionMB is a zero-latency convolution plugin that's ideal for processing recorded, or generated impulse responses (IRs). Perfect for simulating halls, rooms, boxes, microphones, and even other plugins. It also contains filter generators and an integrated reverb.
MConvolutionMB comes supplied with several impulse responses, including a limited set of incredible church IRs from www.hauptwerk.cz.
- File manager with automatic stitching - integrated file manager explores the internal IR library or the global file system letting you choose from your own impulse response libraries. The plugin loads WAV, FLAC and MP3 files, recognizes even multichannel waves and combines multiple files together for multichannel usage with several topologies such as true-stereo. Length of the impulse responses is only limited by your computing power.
- Integrated reverberation and filter generator - besides loading IRs, the plugin can generate some. This covers a few types of reverbs with several adjustable parameters and a filter generator usable for some technical operations.
- 2 impulse response per band with modulation - each band can have 2 IR generators of any type, file, reverb or filter, and using a simple slider you can control ratio between these two to create extremely realistic dynamic reverbs. By attaching the slider to one of the modulators you can easily make this process completely automatic yet extremely versatile.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms (analog, linear-phase and hybrid) with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFOs that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators. In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator also features an envelope follower and MIDI reset features.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - MP plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Easy-to-use user interface. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator and modulator in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs.
- Fully automatable.