PSP 608 MultiDelay is an extensive delay plug-in. Each tap has selectable feedback, stereo image and position, delay time, multimode filter, modulation, drive/tape saturation, and reverb. Moreover, the feedback and drive can be placed at the beginning or end of the signal chain for even more sound design options. The modulation section consists of both an LFO and Envelope follower, and the tape saturation algorithm is taken from PSP's renowned mastering processors. Of course all this can be done at any bit depth and sample rate up to 24-bit, 192kHz, and be fully automated via MIDI and any host sequencer.
- Up to 8 seconds of delay time per channel.
- Continuous control over the delay time in milliseconds and/or chosen quantize note.
- Two operation modes: Multidelay, in which each tap has its own feedback buffer; and Multitap, in which the Master Feedback operates on one (user selectable) tap.
- Each tap included independent adjustment of the following: gain, stereo field width and balance, delay time, filtering, modulation, saturation simulation and reverberation.
- Each tap can choose between multiple quadruple biquadratic filter types, including: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, PEAK filter and four Shelf filters.
- Modulation section (LFO and envelope follower) offer adjustable modulation depth of ± 3 octaves, and can be selected for filter cutoff.
- Tape saturation simulation with adjustable gain based on the algorithm used in our mastering processors.
- Filtering module in feedback includes LP, BP, HP filter (either State Variable Filter or Biquad) with adjustable cutoff and resonance.
- Vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverbs.
- Support for sample rates of up to 192kHz.
- Host and MIDI automation of all processing.