110 exceptional waterphone samples recorded using 3 top notch Neumann microphones in L-C-R, the Neumann U87 being the center Mic and a stereo set of KM-184 for the left and right side:
- 511 MB uncompressed.
- 110 waterphone samples - 48 kHz/24-bit/wav/stereo.
- Price: € 25 Euro.
The 110 samples are categorized in four sub-folders:
- Arps Swirls Textures - 47 wavs, all sorts of arpeggios, glissandi, flageolets, single accents and swirls.
- Long Bow Sustain - 18 wavs, these samples were played with a violin bow, continuous bowing and have a distinct tonality.
- Percussion - 40 wavs, hiiting the bottom and sides of the waterphone with gong beaters, also hitting the metal bars with drumsticks, sampled for the use in round robin chains and multiple velocity layers in sample players.
- Waterless Waterphone - 15 wavs, these samples were recorded with hardly any water inside the waterphone which produces sounds with less modulation and swirl effects.
Watermarked audio demos.