accSone has released version 6.5 of the granular synthesiser plug-in crusher-X, a free update for crusher-X 6 owners.
New in version 6.5:
- Introduces invert vapor modulation processing (supports morphing).
- Introduces invert global modulation (supports morphing).
- Introduces Scan Modes for Spline and Step modulation: Modulation flow can be steered with random generators or the X/Y physical modeling controller.
- Introduces several support for blind / sight impaired musicians: Introduce hot keys (<1>- <6>,
-) for parameter selection and for loading a wave file into the vapor buffer. Introduce plug-in parameters cursor-X, cursor-Y, SetDelete to edit spline curves or steps sequences
- Improves the behavior of moving from live- to fix vapor buffer mode: When release Auto/Stop trigger button the buffer fill stops immediately.
- Adds more than 50 new plug-in parameters.
- Fix Random S&H modulation bug.
- Fix Spline/Step Editor open bug.
crusherX-Mac!, crusherX-Studio! or crusherX-Live users (version 5 and below) can upgrade / crossgrade for 99,- € (incl. VAT - For non-EU residents VAT will be removed).
New customers can purchase the full version for the special NAMM 18 price of 179,- € (incl. VAT - For non-EU residents VAT will be removed).