accSone has released a free update for crusher-X 8 licensees that comes with features around the GCOs, some optimizations and fixes:
- Adds GCO MIDI Pitch Button that allows direct Keyboard pitching of GCOs.
- Adds MIDI Pitch-Wheel control also in non MPE MIDI Modes.
- Adds GCO to the Anti Aliasing Mode that improves the sound quality of GCOs on lower pitches.
- Adds 180% GUI Scale option.
- Adds reset to DCO and GCO filenames and reset to GCO-Mode when patches from previous versions are loaded.
- Adds MIDI learn context Menu and function to ProgramUp and ProgramDn buttons.
- Optimizes GCO-Mix volume sensitivity.
- Optimizes GCO and DCO morphing on patch changes and undo/redo.
- Optimizes MIDI Mapping grid and learn view, fix grid row size issue for larger GUI Scales.
- Fixes issues with high amount of grain generation on using Gated or MPE MIDI Modes.
- Fixes issues that Undo and Redo didn't executed on a plug-in parameter change.
- Fixes issue with MIDI Mapping learn of Adore parameters.
- Fixes missing morph on the GCO-Mode Waveform selection.
- Fixes issues with DCO and GCO morphing of Splines Waveforms.
- Fixes seldom noise when switching over to GCO File Mode.
- Fixes seldom value jumps on Grain Modulation faders in case the Mouse-Wheel or the PM-Wheel is used.
- Fixes seldom clicks when changing generator numbers with Diffuse Grain Modulation on.
- Optimized Diffuse algorithm.
- vstwrap (Windows only): Fixes Oscilloscope resolution.
As a crusher-X 8 licensee just follow the download instructions described in your crusher-X 8 delivery mail (that you received after your 8 purchase). The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 8.
- Upgrade / crossgrade from older crusher-X versions: 89,- €.
- Full version: 249,- €.