With time, capacitors, resistors, transformers and other analog components will decay and lose some of their original specifications which will effectively change the sound and personality of that particular unit. The Entropy Technology is designed to recreate that.
Built originally to be used along synthesizers and created with full-range of amplification and equalization, it is also designed to enrich anything from drum, bass, guitars, vocals and virtual instruments.
This plug-in features Acidgrooves patent pending Entropy Sound Technologies: Time Arrow Decay (TAD) and Unique Sound Processing (USP) which will allows the plug-in to change its sound as it gets older.
- 4 channel parallel equalizer: bass lift, low, mid and highs.
- Mix knob for dry /wet control.
- 2 Entropy Sound Technologies: TAD & USP
- A / B Setups, Presets, Undo & Redo capabilities.
- Designed from day one with low CPU usage in mind.
- Ideal to be used along virtual synths.
- Up to 64x oversample.
- Built-in limiter.
- Lifetime updates.
Price: $49 USD - There is a special price of $39 USD until May 11th.