Tab buttons in the user interface give quick access to band specific settings. The visualization of the filter curves now indicates bands in solo or bypass mode. Holding down the alt key activates a cross-hair cursor with frequency and spectral level readout. Additionally, the spectrum analyzer has been improved with interpolation and a new spectrum hold mode.
- Supports VST3.
- Band related settings now reside in a tab control for quicker access to all bands.
- Center/cut-off frequencies up to 40 kHz regardless of sampling rate.
- Visualization of bands in solo or bypass mode.
- Spectrum analyzer is now interpolated.
- Reduced time jitter in spectrum analyzer.
- Added spectrum analyzer hold mode.
- Cross-hair cursor in the spectrum analyzer (Alt modifier).
- UI theme visually improved.
- Many other bug fixes and smaller work-flow improvements.
Price: $99.90 from the Acon Digital Online Shop. Both 32 and 64-bit versions are available, and the plug-in formats AAX, VST, VST3 and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported. The update is free for all Equalize customers.