Klangfreund has updated LUFS Meter to version 1.4.0. It is now fully compliant with the latest EBU recommendations (January 2016).
The changes by EBU are described in a Klangfreund blog article:
- Reset, pause and 'adjust to' can be triggered by starting or stopping the playback in the host.
- Support for Pro Tools Audio Suite offline analysis.
- The LUFS Meter can now be used in Pro Tools to analyse and adjust audio much faster than real-time.
- New chapters in the manual.
- Multi colored short term loudness.
- The target loudness is synchronised between instances of the same sync group.
- Improved performance.
- Enhanced true peak precision.
- Added denormalization (higher CPU usage on silence) prevention.
- Support for offline analysis in Reaper via its freeze option.
- Updated factory presets.