- 2 completely independent synths each with:
- PDO (Phase Distortion Oscillator) with 2*8 waveforms.
- SUB (VA Oscillator) with 7 waveforms and a 12dB/oct SV Filter.
- FM capability for metallic sounds.
- Ensemble, Detune, Mono mode, Portamento, Vibrato.
- Two 8 Stage Graphic Envelopes (AMP and MOD) with save and load file functions.
- LFO (BPM synced) with an unique Arpeggiator.
- Pulsar (BPM synced, creates the algorithmic element).
- Easy to operate 3 * 5 Modulation Matrix.
- Stereo Chorus/Flanger.
- Stereo BPM synced Cross-Delay.
- 2 Warps with distortion (no/soft/hard) and resonant lowpass filter. Recordable gestures and load and save file functions.
- Keyboard split.
- Virtual keyboard for audition.
- 16 step trance gate.
- Multi-timbrality: 2.
- Polyphony: 6 voices (each synth).
Created with SynthEdit, M51 features Custom Modules created by David Haupt which includes the graphic 8 stage envelopes, Ensemble module and the recordable X-Y warp module with synth design and graphics by Dr Ambient. The default bank of 128 presets were designed by Tim Conrardy and UGO (with more to come).
M51 costs $79.95 / €69.50 and a demo version is available.