Ambrosia Software has updated WireTap Studio to v1.1.0.
Changes / enhancements:
- Fixed a leak.
- Fixed a possible crash when opening mp3s.
- Fixed sorting in the sessions window.
- Changes made to address drifting over time when recording from multiple sources.
- Now records audio playing to all output devices.
- Includes latest AmbrosiaAudioSuport kext (3.2) that loads properly on 10.4 PPC systems.
- Updated AudioSupport kext fixes audio capture on 13" MacBook Pro w/ 10.6.2.
- Now correctly captures audio when QuickTime Player X is using a background process for QTKit playback.
- Fixed IMA 4:1 Live Preview on OS X 10.6.
- Includes French localization that was inadvertently removed from 1.0.12.
- Improved synchronization between 2 different sources. Eliminates drifting over time.
- No longer includes incomplete Xing header in short mp3s. These files cause QuickTime crashes.
- Fixed "Save Selection As...".