Audio Helper Project has updated Samplism to version 1.3.0.
- Supports the manual tag matching feature: Now a user can manually change tags of samples via the menu or simply drag and drop.
- Drag and drop samples into a tag in the Tag List view: add a tag to the selected samples.
- [Cmd] + drag and drop samples into a tag in the Tag List view: remove a tag from the selected samples.
- Supports more file formats: FLAC and SD2 (Sound Designer II).
- Supports the Ableton Live 10 Factory Contents in the Import Third-Party Libraries window.
- Supports to always show on top of other windows: [View] - [Always Show on Top].
- Supports to drag and drop the converted samples into macOS: [option] + Drag and drop to copy the converted audio files (as WAV) to macOS.
- Supports to drag and drop an artwork image into macOS: You can easily drag and drop an artwork image in the [Audio File Metadata View] into macOS.
- All samples are sorted in the order of the samples in the library that was most recently added.
- Updated Tag Definitions to v1.0.1.
- Updated Company Tag Definitions to v1.0.3.
- The About window shows more detailed version information: DB scheme, Tag Definitions, Company Tag Definitions.
- Applied the more improved algorithm to check the integrity of the Samplism DB.
- UI Improvements
- Improved UI during a dragging operation.
- Improved UI in the [Locate Sample in] menu.
- Improved reliability and performance.
- Fixed an issue that the [Locate Sample in Original Library] feature does not work properly.
- Fixed an issue that collecting/exporting the folder samples does not work properly.
- Minor bug fixes.
Price: $49.99 from the Mac App Store.
Demo Version: Download Link
Demo Video: youtu.be/2_HHCG6l_tk