Audio Helper Project has updated Samplism to version 1.8.4.
- Supports setting audio output device in the Preferences window: [Preferences] – [Playback] – [Device].
- Added the Folder List view as a distinct view.
- Supports natural sorting in the Library List view and Folder List view.
- Added an option to stop playback when dragging a sample, the waveform selection, and a transient region: [Preferences] – [Playback] – [Playback].
- Changed keyboard shortcuts in the [Navigation] menu: [Go To Tag List] (Ctrl+2), [Go To Sample List] (Ctrl+3).
- Improved UI.
- Minor bug fixes.
Demo Video: YouTube/2_HHCG6l_tk