AudioKit Pro has released AudioKit Synth One.
For the past 2-years, dozens of volunteers, including sound designers for M83, Tycho, Rihanna, and more have volunteered their time to create a free and open-Source iOS Synthesizer app.
It's now available to the public in the app store: Download AudioKit Synth One.
Watch the story of how it was made: YouTube/hwDNgCYowYs
- Includes over 300+ presets by sound designers who have worked with M83, Tycho, Rihanna, Kanye, Red Sky Lullaby, Brice Beasley, Dj Puzzle, Electronisounds, James Edward Cosby...
- Hybrid Analog/FM Poly Synthesizer.
- Over 300+ Presets crafted by famous sound designers.
- Audiobus 3 & Inter-app Audio (IAA).
- AUM, BeatMaker 3, Cubasis, GarageBand compatible.
- Five Oscillators (2 DCO, FM, Sub, Noise).
- 2 Assignable LFOs with dozens of routing possibilities.
- 100+ Alternative Scales & Tunings.
- Vintage-Style 16-Step Sequencer.
- Classic poly arpeggiator.
- MIDI in (Control with a MIDI Keyboard or DAW).
- Touchable ADSR Envelopes for Amp & Filter.
- FM Oscillator w/ Mod.
- Dedicated Sine/Square -12/24 Sub Osc.
- 4-Pole Vintage Low-Pass Filter.
- High-Pass/Band Pass Filters.
- Mono portamento & legato.
- Beautiful Sean Costello Reverb.
- Multi-tap (ping-pong) delay.
- Preset Import/Export & More...
- MIDI Learn on all knobs.
- Compact app size (under 25MB).
- MIDI Bank (MSB) /Patch Change & Sustain Pedal support.
- Full Source code included.