Audiomodern has launched version 2.0 of Atom, a virtual instrument with a custom engine.
The update brings NKS compatibility, a brand-new preset browser which allows custom folders for user presets, and a scale-selector/randomizer for each of the arpeggiators with 30 scales. The convolution reverb section comes with 50 new IR samples.
Atom 2.0 Features:
- Optimized functionality & multi-genre versatility.
- 7.2 GB of sounds (Compressed to 6.73 GB using .NCW Lossless format).
- Random sequence & pattern generator.
- Individual effects & arpeggiator for each layer.
- 180+ categorised sound sources encompassing a wide variety of sounds.
- Custom convolution reverb impulse engine.
Price: 149 EUR. It requires Native Instruments Kontakt or the free Kontakt Player version 5.7 or higher. The update is free for existing users of Atom.
See What's New: YouTube.com/watch?v=S7LD5k1W5vQ