Audionamix and Plugivery have announced the release of Xtrax Stems, a fully-automatic stem creator that can easily separate any song into its drum, vocal and remaining music components. It is available at the special introductory price of $74 through December 13th.
Created for DJs, music producers and remix artists, Xtrax Stems allows users to create multitrack content to control during live sets, opening up possibilities for easy remixing, sampling and a cappella creation like never before.
Xtrax Stems can be used also by musicians to practice along with their favorite tracks. Singers and drummers can play along with the song with the vocals or drums turned off. They can also listen to soloed vocal or drum parts to spot all the details of the original performance, vocal harmonies, and mixing techniques.
Xtrax Stems Features:
- Automatic 3 Part Separation - Vocals, Drums, Remaining Music.
- Individual Stems Export.
- Volume and Pan Mix Controls.
- Works on Mono and Stereo Files up to 96 kHz/32-bits.
- Four Powerful Cloud-based Separation Algorithms.
Xtrax Stems System Requirements:
- Mac-Only (Mac OS 10.11 - 10.13).
- Requires High Speed Internet Connection.
Xtrax Stems Pricing:
- $74 introductory price through December 13th.
- $99 list price.