miniBit features a main oscillator with 12 waveforms paired with a sub oscillator (a square wave pitched one octave below). The waveforms are not band-limited and will produce aliasing. Furthermore, using the built-in bitcrusher, it is possible to create even more noisy and retro sounds.
- 12 Waveforms.
- Sub Oscillator.
- Poly and Mono mode with Glide.
- 2-poles Low Pass Filter.
- Delay and BitCrusher effects.
- LFO with multiple destinations.
- 30 Presets.
- Preset randomizer.
- Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64-bit).
- Platforms: OS X, Windows.
Price: €20 / $24.50. miniBit is available for the introductory price of €16 / $19.60 until January 15th, 2015.