Best Service has released Klanghaus Bio Machine, the next addition to the original Klanghaus 2 Library, produced, composed and recorded by German musician, sound artist and instrument designer Ferdinand Försch, and released by Best Service.
With Bio Machine a user has access to a big collection of unique rhythms and loops of bizarre percussion, thunderous cymbals and stringed instruments played and programmed by Ferdinand Försch. This library is intended to provide a unique collection of Försch's self-created sound universe.
The Bio Machine interface is designed to be clear and intuitive. There are the basics like volume, pan, and ADSR-curve, but also a variety of effects like reverb, delay, phaser, bit-crusher and many more. With its 3 customizable keygroups, 8 arpeggiators/step-sequencers and 17 step-modulators per patch a user can go pretty wild, and almost every function can be quickly modulated with the custom-designed modulator presets.
- 1200 Unique grooves.
- 3 Customizable keygroups.
- 8 Arpeggiators/step-sequencers.
- 17 Step-modulators per patch.
Price (Available as download or "boxed"):
- Klanghaus Bio Machine MSRP € 99.- / $ 99.- / £ 85.-.
- Klanghaus Bio Machine Crossgrade UVP € 59.- / $ 59.- / £ 49.- for registered users of Klanghaus or Klanghaus 2.