Big Melon Audio has released PSIonic, a dual band stereo imaging VST plug-in for precise and artifact-free stereo field control.
PSIonic can generate natural sounding pan sweeps of stereo material that sound full even when panned hard, yet still retain a high degree of mono compatibility. It is the ideal tool for panning loops and samples: the built in crossover allows you to separate the bass from the vocals and other instruments.
- Input dual pan and gain.
- Asymmetry control.
- Dual band gain and stereo width control.
- True stereo pan with non-discrete pan law selection.
- Built in vector scope.
- Mid/side encode and decode.
- Sample accurate automation (VST3).
- CPU efficient, uses SIMD instruction sets when available.
- Zero latency.
PSIonic doesn't use delay or filtering techniques that can cause phasiness or other signal coloration.
Pricing & Availability
PSIonic costs $40 and is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows in VST 2.4 and VST 3 effect plug-in formats.