CL-Projects has released the Hypernova Polyphonic Synthesiser for Kontakt 5.3+.
Hypernova is based on a polyphonic synthesizer from the late 90s that was capable of emulating Minimoog, Jupiter 8, Juno 106 and ARP 2600 sounds. Hypernova is designed to emulate classic synthesizer sounds, making use of sampling technology instead of the virtual analog and subtractive technology the original synth used.
Hypernova is a 3 oscillator synthesizer which uses 50 different sound sets per oscillator. The sounds were sampled without the filter, LFO and effects settings. All the sounds were recreated with the Kontakt's filters, LFOs and effects.
- 24-bit 44.100 kHz ncw samples.
- 970 MB in size unpacked.
- 360 patches: 236 instruments (nki) and 126 multis (nkm).
- 36 samples per instrument maximum, 3 oscillators, 12 per oscillator.
- 5 different filters: 4 ladder filters and the Pro53 filter.
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive.
- 7 Effects: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Distortion and a 3-Band Equalizer.
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo.
- Controls page.
- Effects page.
- ARP & Mods page.
Price: £31.99 / $49.99. Hypernova has an introductory price of £27.99 / $42.99 until the 14th of September. Requires Kontakt 5.3 (Full version, not for Kontakt Player).