codeKnobs has updated the recently released Synthet, a universal patch editor for hardware synthesizers, to v1.04.
- Parameter Control: Full communication and reflection between editor and synthesizer.
- Multiple Instances: Ability to alternate between multiple patches for editing and sound design.
- MIDI Control: Support up to 4 MIDI controllers with "learn" feature.
- Program Manager: Powerful program manager for cataloging patches. Ability to use tags, import, and export patches.
Supported Synthesizers (only DSI synthesizers currently supported):
- DSI Mopho Desktop/Keyboard/X4.
- DSI OB-6 Keyboard/Desktop.
- DSI Pro 2 (without sequencer).
- DSI Prophet-6 Keyboard/Desktop.
- DSI Prophet'08 Keyboard/Desktop.
- DSI Prophet 12 Keyboard/Desktop (multi mode is not supported).
- DSI Tetra (only Program mode).