Contralogic has released Blarg, a 3 Oscillator synthesizer for 32-bit Windows VST featuring modulation and routing options. Each of the three oscillators can be freely assigned from a selection of 6 available models:
- Dual Multimode Oscillator: Produces a single wave from a choice of 11 selectable waveforms, or combines two waveforms using one of eight algorithms.
- PWM Oscillator: Combines up to four individually tunable waves (each selected from a choice of nine waveforms) whose pulse-width can be modulated.
- Modulation Oscillator: Modifies the shape of a waveform with a secondary waveform using ring modulation, phase modulation or both together.
- Noise Oscillator: Sample-and-hold noise with integrated pitch-tracking filter.
- Unison Oscillator: Combines 8 detuned waves with individual pan and level control per wave.
- Spectrum Oscillator: Morphs between two sets of eight adjustable harmonics.
Other features include:
- Formant filter bank featuring real-time morphing between preset vowel sounds and user customizable settings.
- Waveshaper with 20 waveshaping algorithms.
- Dual multimode state-variable filters, each of which can be cloned up to four times and cascaded in series.
- Built-in effects including soft-saturation, re-sampler and reverb with modulatable parameters.
- Extensive modulation options including tempo-syncable LFOs with a choice of 22 waveforms and graphical envelopes with up to 32 stages.
Price: $19.98. For a limited period Blarg is available for an introductory 50% offer price of $9.99.