Daniel Belik has released Siberian Samples Gusli, a virtual Gusli for Kontakt.
The Gusli is a multi-string plucked musical instrument. It has a gentle, mellow and soft sound, which can be equally well used for melodies and chords, in folk and contemporary music. The Gusli has six different touches, traditional and experimental, open and mute, sampled with two different microphone positions.
- 24-bit/48 kHz, over 2000 samples (.ncw lossless compression).
- 2 microphone positions: Contact, Stereo.
- 6 articulations: Finger open, Finger mute, Pluck open, Pluck mute, Stick open, Stick mute.
- Up to 7x discrete round robin.
- Special Multichannel mode.
- Repetition key.
- Built-in reverb with collection of 8 IR convolution spaces.
- Custom Kontakt Scripting, GUI with theme selection.
- Single .NKI file.
- 925 MB installed (compressed down from 2.6GB), 852 MB .rar download.
- Single instrument for Kontakt 5.1 and higher, 32/64-bit, PC/Mac.
- Fast download from cloud server.
- PDF manual.
- NI Kontakt 5.1 or later (full retail).
- 925 MB of disk space.
Price: $19.99. There is an intro price of $9.99 until April 15th, 2016.