de la Mancha has released miniSID, a quick and simple SID synth for getting that chip-tune sound with the minimum of tweaking. The waveforms are sampled from a 6581 SID chip and the arp gives that retro gamer effect.
- Square, Saw and Triangle waves sampled from a 6581 SID chip.
- 2 oscs with 3 levels of oscillator sync.
- Arp with 3 modes and 4 speeds.
- Arp has up to 4 octaves range.
- Arp has 4 note length options.
- All controls have MIDI CC's assigned.
miniSID is free and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.