Denis Eismann has updated SuperDrumFX to v1.3.
- The SDFX Library path is now adjustable:
- The position of the SuperDrumFX Drum Sample Library is not important anymore.
- There is no need for fxb patches to install the SDFX Library elsewhere on your hard drive.
- Better compatibility with some DAW-Systems like Cubase.
- The Cymbal-, Ride- and HiHat-Slots now supporting choking (mute a still sounding note by squeezing the rim portion of the cymbal pads).
- Implementation of a special, adjustable MIDI-Manipulator (Dave Haupt - MIDI Munger); better compatibility with exotic E-Drum hardware.
- Adjust overall volume with Master Volume slider.
- Trimmed down version 1.3 (without FX-Slot) is still available (SuperDrumFX-Dry v1.3).
- Adapted user manual for version 1.3.
- The Roland VDrums Snare Position Control support is fixed now.