Distropolis has released a beta version of SK-crooner - a sample-based recreation of the "human voice" vocal patch from the Casio SK-1.
- Two separate modes: Original (modeled after the Casio SK-1) and Tone held (for long notes).
- ADSR Amplitude Envelope.
- Vibrato with Rate and Depth.
- Filter Control with Frequency and Resonance.
- Sample Rate and Bit Depth Crush.
- Variable Portamento.
- Master Volume Level.
- Reverb with Size, Mix and Width Control.
SK-crooner is available as a VST instrument for Windows and it is free.