EastWest has updated PLAY to v5.0.1.
- Added amp and Ohmicide FX to all products.
- Fixed artifacts and cut notes in offline bounce/freeze.
- Further improved playback performance.
- Added Multi and MPE MIDI modes, now available in the MIDI channel dropdown.
- Fixed Play being blacklisted in Cubase 9 on Windows.
- Fixed saving Wordbuilder phrases on Windows.
- 'Refresh Browser' command now scans for newly installed libraries.
- Fixed a bug where patches would suddenly turn silent in EW Pianos.
- Fixed load bar occasionally hanging.
- Fixed export progress bar in Cubase not updating.
- Fixed a bug where Dark Abbey reverb would be loaded instead of the correct reverb.
- Fixed crashes when switching amp presets.
- Fixed Mac installer for server OS.
- Fixed occasional stuck keys in Play keyboard.
- Fixed 1/2 tempo scale saving in 25th Anniversary loops.
- Fixed tuning not saving in Ghostwriter.