EastWest has updated its PLAY Software to v1.0.079.
- Instrument level meter now always displays the level of the visible instrument regardless of output routing.
- Microphone and articulation volume changes now work with continuous linear interpolation.
- Default MIDI CC 7 now also works continuously.
- QL Piano swap button now toggles between channel source stereo and stereo swapped.
- Fixed MIDI CC panning and volume bug when reloading project.
- Fine tuned MIDI pitch bend modulation.
- Added ignore button to sample search dialog.
- Added key file name to license error dialog.
- New channel source mode "stereo (swapped)".
- Envelope change do not apply to release trails anymore.
- Default plugin name validation.
- Removed dialog buttons.
- Fixed sticky cubase menus for Mac VST plugin.
- Added button to launch ASIO control panel in setting dialog.
- Added new impulse responses.
- Fixed MIDI timing for standalone.
- Added stereo swap feature to channel source.
- Fixed pitchbend modulation.