Erik Wollo has announced the release of Wollo Voyager, a VST software synthesizer for Windows that delivers rich, dense and spacious sounds that offer vast creative potential. It is possible to make a wide variety of sounds, from warm ethereal pads, to sharp metallic timbres as well as experimental outer space effect sounds. The plug-in combines these with a clear and responsive front panel interface with all the key sound shaping controls you need.
Wollo Voyager is made by norwegian recording artist Erik Wollo and the instrument is dedicated to produce sounds that are especially useful in modern electronic ambient and space music styles.
- Advanced analog-modelling synthesis with 2 Oscillators.
- Filter with ADSR and Amount.
- LFO with Speed and Depth.
- 16 Step LFO with host time sync.
- Panning Delay with host time sync.
- Sophisticated Reverb section with EQ.
- 4 band Equalizer for total overall sound.
- Mouse Controlled Device for live use (not yet finished).
- Virtual animated mouse Keyboard and MIDI monitor.
- Preset Manager with one bank of 64 presets.
Priced at $25, Wollo Voyager is available now for Windows in VST instrument plug-in and stand-alone formats.