Eventide has announced its new Undulator plugins with 100% of the sales going to charity for the life of product.
Undulator is Eventide's classic modulated tremolo effect from the iconic H3000 effects processor. This unique, rhythmic effect combines ethereal feedback and detuned echos, run through an AM / FM modulated tremolo. Whether used for manipulating samples or adding movement to strings, pads, guitars, and keys, Undulator is a muse for creative musicians. Add Undulator into your plug-ins collection for the most playable tremolo-style effect on your DAW.
Undulator excels at evolving pads, sync'd chops, and time-lapsing dreamy soundscapes. Combined with a multi-tap delay and powerful tremolo, Undulator's controls give any sound sustain and shape. This is perfect for transforming ordinary synths, keys, guitars, and even vocals into evolving pads, tempo synced production elements, or ethereal and fluctuant delays. Simply put, Undulator can make shorter sounds into longer layered effects, and give sustaining sounds shape and rhythmic character.
The Ribbon allows desktop users to plug in a MIDI keyboard and gain tactile control of Undulator via the mod wheel. Changing the rate and depth of your tremolo for a "ramping up" sweep or sequence becomes very simple with this intuitive performance macro. Use the Ribbon to morph tremolo patterns into vacillating and varying rhythmic territories. This can be effective for calling attention to synth pads and creating a state of flux or rarity which is otherwise arduous to achieve.
Eventide is committed to supporting the fight against systemic racism and violence within the music industry and the world. We hope that you will join us by listening, learning, and taking action. We embrace diversity and seek equality, justice, inclusion, and dignity for all. We will continue to be a platform for artists who also share this vision.
We stand in unity with the Black community and will take action by donating to organizations that support justice and social change. Eventide will be donating 100% of the proceeds of the Undulator desktop plug-in to the Equal Justice Initiative & NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund.
- Multiple modulation waveform shapes and sources to alter the rhythmic feel.
- Subtly finesse detuning of delays by using SPREAD.
- Add FEEDBACK to accentuate delays or create infinite loops.
- The Secondary LFO (RATE) determines how fast the depth and speed modulation "wiggle" their targets.
- Lock the delays and tremolo to tempo using SYNC.
- RETRIG at the top of the WAV form for a more predictable effect.
- RIBBON lets you 'play' the effect in real-time and provides dynamic and fluid control to morph back and forth between the settings of your choice.
- SLOW/FAST button toggles on a "Slow LFO" mode. Holding it down "BRAKE" temporarily slows down the LFOs at a constant rate until released.
- Update the tremolo speed in real time using the TAP button.
- Use MIDI to control the Ribbon (CC#1), Active/Bypass (CC#2), Slow/Fast (CC#3), or Tap (CC#4).
Price: $19. Eventide will be donating 100% of the sales from the desktop plugin to charity for the life of this product.