Eventide has announced the release of UltraReverb, a new AAX plugin, Audio Unit and VST plugin for Mac OS X and Windows offering 9 high end hardware-based reverb algorithms in a single native plug-in:
- The culmination of more than 35 years of reverb R&D.
- Halls, Chambers, Rooms, Plates, and Ambience derived from Eventide's flagship hardware processor, the H8000 UltraHarmonizer.
- Create acoustically natural or other-worldly environments.
- Packed with over 300 presets for mixing, mastering, post production, and sound design.
- Includes Artist Presets designed by top engineers and recording professionals.
- No Physical iLok Key required.
- Native format for AU, VST, or AAX64 for Mac or Windows.
- Session compatible with Eventide Reverb HD/TDM from the Anthology II bundle.
More than Just a Reverb:
- Stereo Delays (pre or post reverb) with Tempo sync to lock delays in time with your session.
- Compressor (pre or post reverb) with key input.
- Pre-EQ, Post-EQ, Reverb EQ, and Delay EQ – Four independent, three band parametric equalizers.
- Reverb Tail Randomization based on the legendary H949 Harmonizer Random setting.
- Modulation Rate and Depth controls.
- LoFi control for subtle grit or all out mangling.
Eventide UltraReverb is available for only $79 through midnight Eastern Standard Time October 17, 2014 from Eventide.com or through Eventide plug-in dealers worldwide. After this promotion ends, Eventide UltraReverb native plug-in will retail for $199.