expert sleepers has updated Augustus Loop to v1.4.
- Added 'clear loop' function to wipe the tape.
- Added auto fade-in/out envelope, with override and optional auto-clear of loop on fade-out completion.
- Current loop length now displayed in host's bar/beat units as well as seconds.
- Added auto punch in/out, quantized to loop length (seconds or host units) or host transport position.
- Loop input level can be controlled by punch in/out.
- Extensive CPU efficiency improvements.
- Now correctly reports silent output to downstream processing, resulting in further efficiency improvements in hosts that support this feature.
- Fixed potential crash when using Freeze Loop and Host Tempo.
- Improved behaviour of Freeze Loop in conjunction with Reverse.
- Maximum delay time is now limited according to installed system RAM.