Felicia Hummel has updated PresetMagician to v0.5.2.
PresetMagician is an application to automatically create NKS Presets from your non-NKS compatible VST plugins. You can then use Maschine and Komplete Kontrol hardware to browse and load presets - including audio previews for synths.
New in this version:
- Function to remove selected presets.
- Notification if plugins aren't reported so far.
- Function to set the MIDI preview note for selected presets.
- Function to set the controller assignments for plugins.
- Vendor-specific preset handlers:
- Arturia: Arturia Analog Lab 3 (partially, only multi presets currently supported), ARP 2600 V3, B-3 V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, CMI V, CS-80 V3, DX7-V, Farfisa V, Jup-8 V3, Matrix-12 V3, Mini V3, Modular V3, Piano V, Piano V2, Pigments, Prophet V3, SEM V2, Solina V2, Stage-73 V, Synclavier V, VOX Continental V2, Wurli V2.
- Fixed incorrect MIDI note calculation for audio previews (off by 2 octaves).
- Respects the plugin's initial delay.
- Audio previews should now work again (partially broken in 0.5.0).
- Fixed messy plugin scanning, where removed plugin directories causes duplicated plugins and VST directories.
There's also a complete list of currently supported plugins.
Price: 29€ pre-order.