Doing what digital does best - flexible, musical, and interactive hi-fidelity sampling. From infinite loops to short delay effects, everything is customizable including real-time playback modulation for a world of inspiring sounds from yesterday and tomorrow.
Loupé hands you a diverse set of sampling and looping tools, for an innovative approach to making music. Loupé at its core is a 48kHz/24-bit Stereo looper with 9 assignable switches to be controlled with your hands and feet. These assignable functions control how and when you are recorded, how and when playback occurs, and what effects will be applied to the loop. We save these unique combinations of switch assignments into presets called 'Games'. As the name suggests, these many Games are quick ways to have fun and inspire music-making. After two years of development, we excitedly await to hear what people find.
- 48kHz/24-bit Stereo audio.
- 43 seconds maximum loop length.
- 2 Selectable Line / Mic Input.
- 9 assignable switches (5 footswitches + 4 tactswitches) can be individually set to toggle or sustain.
- Classic EDP Functions: Record, Overdub, Replace, Multiply, Insert, Trig, Mute, Start.
- Up to 127 levels of Undo.
- ReadFX: Pitch, Reverse, Stutter, Drift, Auto-Follow, Redux, Pitch Modulation (Sine, Random).
- Adjustable Quantization of Functions and ReadFX.
- Unique Scroll function lets you move the playback loop around in the memory.
- Pulse Sync Out, adjustable PPQ.
- Expression pedal Input with 3 dedicated modes.
Price: 500€ (E.U zone) /$650 (rest of the world). It can be purchased directly from the Glou-Glou online store at glou-glou.org/loupe
See the demo here: YouTube/Bhq6wW4NQsM