GuDa Audio has released Eko (Swedish for echo), an echo plugin with chorus, tape flutter, filtering, and saturation for a non static evolving echo.
Delay time can be set freely or synced to host with all common timing including triplet and dotted timings.
- Stereo, cross stereo and ping pong mode.
- Stereo width to control left right timing offset and width of ping pong from center to hard panned sides.
- Tape flutter, emulates an unstable tape echo for a moving echo.
- Simple color knob that EQs the lows or highs for that classic filtered echo.
- Saturation is mild saturation to bring some grit to the echo.
- Chorus to bring width and no static-ness and at high settings a reverb like echo.
- Ducking, a smart side-chained compressor that automatically ducks echo sound and lets through original signal.
- The colors in the GUI can be changed from a range of color sets.
- Zoom in our out from 25% to 200% GUI size.
Price: 19 $/€. Available for M1 (Pro/Max) for Mac OS X 10.11 and newer in VST and Windows VST 64-bit.