Holderness Media has released the Holderness FX Bundle for iPhone, a suite of effects processors for iPhone/iPod Touch.
Designed for use with the Audiobus app as well as processing external hardware instruments using a USB audio interface such as the Apogee Jam, the bundle features 5 unique effects apps including:
- Caramel Mini - Stereo bit crushing and distortion effect designed for drums and synth.
- Crystalline Mini - Stereo shimmer reverb effect that can turn almost any input source into a beautiful synthetic soundscape.
- Echo Pad - Powerful, echo-centric multi effects processor capable of an extremely wide range of delay effects.
- Swoopster Mini - Stereo Fuzz Flanger capable of a wide range of modulation effects.
- Stereo Designer Mini - Stereo Shaper and Mid/Side processor that's both powerful and easy to use.
In addition to Audiobus, The Holderness FX apps also work well with professional USB audio interfaces such as the Apogee Jam, ONE, Duet and Quartet. The apps can also be used as Inter-app Audio effects inside iOS DAWs such as Auria, Cubasis and Apple's own Garageband.
- 5 unique, high quality effects processing apps that are fully compatible with Audiobus, Inter-app Audio, Core Audio and Core MIDI.
- Great for guitarists, get great effects tones using just your iPhone and an Apogee Jam interface.
- Process external instruments such as synths, drum machines, guitar, bass, vocals and more.
- Independent left and right channel effect engines can be linked or controlled independently for interesting stereo effects.
- Use The Holderness FX apps inside Garageband, Auria, Cubasis, and AudioShare using Audiobus or Inter-app audio.
- Supports Audiobus 2 state saving feature for full parameter recall via Audiobus presets.
- Supports Core MIDI, Virtual MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI and Network MIDI, plus MIDI learn for easily mapping your favorite controller to Caramel's effect parameters.
The Holderness FX Bundle for iPhone is available now at an introductory price of $8.99 at the iTunes Appstore.