Iced Audio has updated AudioFinder to v4.0.1.
- New audio playback engine with improved performance and stability. This fixes the infamous "Playing a MIDI keyboard too fast bug"
- The playback engine can now loop microsounds smoothly.
- AudioFinder now responses to MIDI controls CC#123 (All notes off), CC#120 (All Sound off) and CC#7 (Volume).
- AudioFinder now also responds to MIDI control CC#1 (Modulation) which will move the sound position transport.
- Added "Floating Browser Window" option to the Windows menu. Choosing this keeps the AudioFinder main window on top of all other windows.
- The Browser now supports multiple columns.
- New transport buttons and many other user interface enhancements.
- Redesigned Delay Calculator, Tone Generator, MIDI Patch Changer and BPM Tap Pad interface windows.
- New application Icon
- Fixed a bug introduced in 4.0 where the Home and Reload buttons were disconnected.
- Fixed format conversion bug in Wave files when converting to 8 bit.
- Bug fixes.