|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
AudioFinder is an advanced sample management system for Mac OS X complete with full AudioUnit support.
- Intuitive Design and Easy to Learn.
- Audio CD Sample Extractor.
- Full AudioUnit Plugin Support (processing and playback).
- AudioUnit Presets menu.
- Plug-In Manager.
- Batch Processing.
- Create EXS Instruments with one click.
- ToneFinder reference tone generator.
- DelayFinder BPM/Note millisecond calculator.
- Convert to main PCM formats.
- Convert to any iTunes supported formats.
- ReCycle playback.
- Export REX as AIFF.
- Waveform Overview with measure markers.
- Max Peak detection and display.
- Integration With Mac OS Finder (colors, comments and more...).
- Drag and Drop support for quick playing.
- Playback history (never loose track of sounds).
- MIDI keyboard input.
- Instant Sound Preview.
- Instant Pitch Control With Mini-Keyboard.
- Pitch Analyzer.
- Loop BPM Detection With Auto-rename.
- Scale loops to a specific BPM.
- BPM Tap Pad.
- Tuning Fork for finding pitches.
- Fast Sound Scanning.
- Scan Sets.
- Advanced Sound Searching System.
- Regular Expression searching.
- Generate detailed reports for importing into spreadsheets and databases.
- Power File Renaming.
- Bookmarks and Navigation Tools.
- Tools For Helper Applications.
- Favorites Directory.
- Autopilot Play with Shuffle Mode.
- Play standard MIDI files through the build in DLS synth.
- Sysex Transmission to manage MIDI Sysex data.
- PCM File Format Conversion.
- AudioFinder supports the AAC, MP3, AIFF, AIFC, WAV, SD2, REX, RX2, MIDI and SYX formats, the primary formats for all professional music software.
- 32-bit Floating Point DSP Utilities.
- iPod support - can play and copy files from iPods.
- CoreAudio, AudioUnit and CoreGraphics based.
- G4 and G5 Optimized.
- and more...
Reviewed By carambo
August 20, 2018
Well, simply the best tool to manage audio files, continuously updated since may be 10 years, big up to the developer.Read more
Reviewed By ipbrjt-3
September 24, 2017
There are really very few programs I would give a "10" to. I have been using this program for many years- since their beginning, really. For a person who does sound manipulation, it is really powerful, and extremely useful. Its a bit like a swiss army knife for your sounds. I have many many thousands of sounds, and it allows you to set up scans of your HDs for specific sound sets, and the ability to process sounds non-destructively is golden. The interface at first may take a little getting used to, but it makes sense.
CHECK it out, folks. Worth every penny!!! :-)
(No, I am not affiliated with them at all...just love it).Read more