IK Multimedia has updated SampleTank to v4.2.0, a free update for all versions of SampleTank 4 that adds a new feature: drag-and-drop functionality for importing your own samples.
Take full control over your sample library with SampleTank 4.2. If you enjoy collecting, capturing or creating sounds, you'll love how easy it is now to add them to SampleTank.
Simply drag-and-drop a .wav or .aiff file from any folder on your computer into the Instrument column. This will open the Import Samples dialog where you can set some basic parameters for the SampleTank instrument you are creating with your import. Your new SampleTank instrument will then be available in the browser along with all the factory content.
New in SampleTank 4.2:
- Added drag-and-drop sample import functionality.
- Expanded options for user sample import.
- Updated user manual with new sample import information.
- Fixed a bug on the Layer Panel where notes could get stuck while scrolling.
- General reliability improvements.