IK Multimedia has announced that AmpliTube Fender apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are now available for download from the iTunes App store. Designed and developed in close cooperation with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation, AmpliTube Fender is a full featured recording studio, guitar amp and FX rig offering the legendary Fender tone.
Sporting the pure Fender tones that millions of guitarists know and love, AmpliTube Fender offers the same famous tones for your iPhone and iPad, developed in close cooperation with the tone gurus at Fender to ensure the authenticity of the sounds. Using technology from the desktop version of IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube Fender for Mac/PC, the AmpliTube Fender Apps for iPhone and iPad each offer 5 Fender amp models — the ’65 Deluxe Reverb, the Super-Sonic, the ’65 Twin Reverb, the ’59 Bassman LTD and the Pro Junior, and 6 Fender stompbox models — Tape Delay, Compressor, the Fender Blender, Phaser, Overdrive and Noise Filter.
AmpliTube Fender’s signal chain allows the musician to customize their rig with 3 simultaneous stompbox effects on iPhone/iPod touch and 4 on iPad, taking the audio signal through an amplifier head, speaker cabinet and microphone. Each element of the tone is individually selectable, with fully operational controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’. Also, current AmpliTube 2 app users can expand their existing rig by adding all of the gear models of AmpliTube Fender into their current AmpliTube 2 app, incorporating that famous Fender tone.
Perfect for practising and play-along, AmpliTube Fender also includes SpeedTrainer, which provides the ability to slow down imported backing tracks (-50%) to learn complex riffs, or speed them up (+200%) for practising playing skills. Songs and backing tracks or loops can be easily loaded into the apps directly from the iPod library on the iOS device or from the computer.
Also an entire band can be recorded, or full songs and compositions can be produced directly in AmpliTube Fender thanks to its built-in single track recorder with re-amping ability, expandable to a full-featured 4-track recorder on iPhone or an 8-track Recorder on iPad, both with the master effects’ section. Ideas can be quickly captured by recording performances that can be shared by exporting high quality audio files or M4As.
AmpliTube Fender features:
- Real time guitar mobile multi-FX + recording and practising app.
- Full rig with 3 stompboxes (iPhone)/4 (iPad) + amp with effects + cabinet + mic.
- 6 Fender Stomps — Fender Phaser, Fender Blender, Tape Delay, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter.
- 5 Fender Amps with matching Cabinets — ’65 Deluxe Reverb, ’65 Twin Reverb, ’59 Bassman LTD, Super-Sonic and Pro Junior.
- 2 Microphone models, dynamic and condenser.
- Single track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to full 4 track (iPhone)/8 track (iPad) recording studio with master effects through in-app purchase.
- Import and play up to 50 songs/backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device or from your computer.
- Ultra-realistic tones derived from the AmpliTube Fender Mac/PC studio.
- Slow down or speed up the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch.
- 36 presets can be saved/named/recalled on the fly.
- Includes tuner and metronome.
- Low-latency for real time playing.
- FREE version also available - can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via the in-app purchase feature.
- Can be incorporated into the AmpliTube 2 for iPhone/iPad app via in-app purchase.
The AmpliTube Fender apps for iPhone and iPad are currently available from the iTunes App Store priced at $14.99 / €11.99 each. Free versions are also available for iPhone and iPad, both expandable with the individual amps and effects a-la-carte through in-app purchases.
The 4-track recorder and 8-track recorder with master effects’ sections on the iPhone and iPad cost $9.99 / €7.99 and $14.99 / €11.99 respectively as in-app purchases.
AmpliTube 2 for iPhone/iPad users are able to add AmpliTube Fender stomp box and amplifier models as individual in-app purchases for $4.99 / €3.99 per amp, $2.99 / €2.39 per stomp box, or $14.99 / €11.99 for the entire collection of models.