Keolab has updated its acoustic guitar simulation software Spicy Guitar to v1.1.
This update includes the following improvements:
- 12 new types of chords detected.
- "no 3rd" and "no 5th" chords now detected.
- Inversions detection system improved.
- "strum up" and "strum down" control keys can now be used for any notes on the fretboard which allows custom chords strumming and easy tremolo.
- Turning off the sustain will now only mute sustained notes that the user has released.
Spicy Guitar is available now as a download for €89.